We offer services in a variety of design fields with architecture and interior architecture and space planning as our major concentration of work:
- Interior Architecture / Space Planning
- Furniture Design
- Graphic Design
- Corporate Identity
Working with AGL means:
- We bring our tailored approach to design, with your lifestyle and goals brought to life in your new home or building
- Our designs are practical & use space efficiently, so every inch is used to its full potential
- We work hard to give you realistic costs up-front
- Our chief architect is accredited, has many years of experience, is respected in her industry on several levels and brings a professional approach to your project
- We prefer to base our costs on actual hours worked. If our actual hours worked are lower than the cost and time estimate we’ve given, we charge only for hours worked (this does not include costs for additional or supplemental services, engineering services, materials etc. which are separate)
- Linda A. Louison, Principal of AGL, has over 20 years experience as an award-winning architect and designer and every single design created by any team she consigns are reviewed personally by her, ensuring consistency of quality and design.
…”Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, Inc.
Graduated Dipl. Ingenieurin Architektur & Design, Federal Republic of Germany.
STEG Stadtentwicklung Suedwest, Stuttgart, Germany
Freelanced with various architects in Trinidad & Tobago, acquired professional registration with the Board of Architecture of Trinidad & Tobago
We are an award-winning team of experienced and ethical professionals in the fields of architecture, interior architecture and design delivering sound solutions to our clientele. We are just as or even more experienced in graphic and print layout design, and the creation of great works of art. Of the 8 total awards won, see how they weigh in against each other:
“Highly talented, very accommodating and very focused.”
Creative and artistic skills “represented a significant contribution to the work of STEG”
…”aesthetic sensitivity and a fine sense of design”